Protect You & Our Team
I had a very wonderful visit with Wolthuis Family Dentistry. As always the staff was very professional and courteous to my dental needs. Their precautions to the Coronavirus situation make it a very safe place. I very much recommend them for your dental needs in Sweet Home.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer available for your use. You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We also have a backlog of appointments. We will give appointments to patients that commit and confirm to being there. We will gladly offer appointments later for any who wish to wait.
- We have installed a robust office-wide ionization air purification system, and installed virus-rated HVAC filters. It's been said that this type of system is the preferred choice not just against COVID-19, but against many other airborne pathogens such as influenza, bacteria, viruses, mold spores and much more.
- If you feel more comfortable waiting in your car, please call us when you arrive and we will let you know when we are ready for your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (541) 203-6408 or visit our website at www.SweetHomeDental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Wolthuis Family Dentistry